- This event has passed.
Ayurveda Life Styles: Bring Rhythm Back into Your Life with Dinacharya
October 10 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$45
Ayurveda embraces each person as an individual. Every person is born with a blueprint (constitution) for optimal health and wellness. It is our lifestyles that either keep the balance or allow it to fall out of balance, creating illness and disease. Your personal constitution defines who you are. No two constitutions are exactly alike.
Ayurveda reaches far beyond the area of physical health, healing, and the prevention of disease, but can help each of us claim our authentic selves and align with our true nature. Through Ayurveda, we create awareness of body, mind, and spirit to develop our strengths, refine our needs, surface our challenges, redirect harmful tendencies, and offer genuine support wherever it is needed so that we can find balance in stressful times.
In this workshop you will learn about the:
- A brief overview of the doshas: Vata, Pitta, and Kapha (Ayurveda Basics: What is Ayurveda is recommended)
- Overview of how nature, climate, season, time of day and stages of life, play a part in health and wellness
- Reasons to have a dinacharya (daily routine)
- Why good sleep hygiene is important and why time of sleep is more important than hours that you sleep
- Book shelf philosophy – how you start and end your day will maintain optimal health and wellness
- How balance can best be restored, improved wellness and vitality
- Tips, teas, herbs, lifestyle recommendations, and more…