Join me as we explore tea, herbs, health, and wellness. I will teach you about herbs’ benefits (see articles written in Blurb about Herbs) and discuss related health topics and practices. I will be leading the class while drinking tea from my Ru-Tea Collection containing the herbs in our discussion.
New to this event? When you register in advance, you will receive a gift.
What I need from you:
- Name and Home address.
- Register on zoom to attend the free session.
- Go to my website and sign up for my free membership!
- If I receive this information a week in advance, you will have your tea before our session!
Topic: Sleep Hygiene
- Obtaining healthy sleep is vital for physical and mental wellness, improving productivity and overall quality of life.
- Herb: Chamomile – Chamomile provides a healthy stress response in our body and creates a sense of calm. It is also beneficial for those with restlessness, irritability, and sensitivity.
Topic: Ayurveda Basics. What the Heck is Ayurveda?
- Ayurveda embraces each person as an individual. Every person is born with a blueprint (constitution) for optimal health and wellness. It is our lifestyles that either keep the balance or allow it to fall out of balance, creating illness and disease. Your personal constitution defines who you are. No two constitutions are exactly alike.
- Herb: Ginger Root – Ginger is known as “the universal medicine” for its broad range of health-promoting benefits, such as healthy circulation, digestion, movement of mucus, and more.
Topic: Sweetness of Life – Gratitude
- Gratitude shapes how we experience life. It is easy to be grateful when things are going smoothly but can we be grateful when the “shift” hits the fan. (and yes, I said shift) When shift happens, we are challenged to be in a place of gratitude and continue to use our gratitude muscles. When we do this, we become more disciplined and committed to our future happiness.
MORE COMING SOON!
- What triggers a stress response varies widely, and today’s busy lifestyle contributes to our daily stress level.