New Year New You! with Kamie
The new year often marks a time for choosing to live a healthier lifestyle in the upcoming year. Although there is no magic pill that will put the challenges of 2020 out of our minds, we can look into the next year with curiosity and optimism.
Whether you are embracing a different diet, exercise routine, or cutting out a habit that no longer serves you, this time of year is a time for resolutions. The sad part is they often don’t make it past February 1st, let alone continue to flourish in your daily life.
This session will show you how creating positive habits and overcoming negative patterns are not about motivation and self-control. But instead, your success is based on how you view yourself and the methods you use to achieve better habits.
Here is what you will need:
- Journal or notebook.
- A curious and open mind.
- Option one: Thursday, December 31st 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Option two: Saturday, January 2nd 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Some of the activities that we will do together:
- Questions to establish what you would like to change or experience in your personal and professional life.
- Action steps to put your plan into motion.
Investment in yourself! Donation-based no fee for the class:
- Venmo: @Kamie-Slegers
- Paypal: Link Here.
Contact Kamie with any questions.
Thursday @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Start:December 31 @ 6:00 pm
- End:December 31 @ 7:00 pm
- Event Category
When Shift Happens
Leave a Reply