- Ayurveda Basics: What is Ayurveda? - RECORDED (4/24/2020)
- Ayurveda Life Styles: Bring Rhythm Back into Your Life with a Daily Routine (Dinacharya)
- Ayurveda Life Style: Nutrition
- Ayurveda Life Style: Sleep
- Ayurveda Life Style: Exercise
What is does it mean to have vibrant health, live life with meaning, and have a deep sense of peace, contentment, and purpose?
Ayurveda means knowledge of life, and it originated in India more than 5,000 years ago. It is the oldest continuously practiced health care system in the world, coming from an understanding of nature’s natural rhythms and laws and working with the imbalances that show up as signs of disease in the mind and body.
You are not logged-in. You must be a member to view this content.
Click below to become a member and automatically access some of our FREE members-only content.
Already have an account? Log-in here.