“Do you have the patience to wait until your mind settles and the water is clear? Can you remain unmoving until the right action arises by itself?” – Lao-Tzu
Well Nourished Women 8 Week Program
Well Nourished Woman is for everyone who wants to be more aware of their life, personal growth, healthy lifestyle through – diet, exercise, sleep – and how they create optimal wellness overall.
Topics covered over our 8 weeks together:
- Physical – diet, exercise, sleep hygiene, body health, hormones
- Emotional – self-regulation of emotions, reactions to the world around us, awareness and open perspective
- Mental – resilience, attention, focus, problem-solving
- Relationship – investing in quality relationships, nourishing one another.
- Spiritual – core values, the perspective of others’ values, intention, intuition, life purpose, service to others, awareness of something larger than oneself
Live Your Life On Purpose 6 Week Program
Did you know that your stress level, the amount of sleep you get, and your perception of life influence your weight and how much you enjoy life? What if you could have a vivacious physical body, abundance of energy, clear mind, balanced emotions, and abounding joy? How would you feel? What would you do? You have only one body.
Equip yourself with the tools to help in areas of sleep, diet, exercise, and stress management. Learn how habits such as overworking, skipping meals, trying to catch up on sleep, and perception of life and stress cause weight gain and dissatisfaction.
Topics covered over our 6 weeks together:
- Ayurveda Life Style: Bring Rhythm Back into Your Life with Dinacharya
- Sleep Hygiene and Why Sleep is the Most Important Life Change
- Hormones and Why Stress Matters
- Self-Regulation of Emotions: Creating Awareness and Open Perspective
- Nutrition: Happy Belly Nourished Life
- Exercise: Less Pain and More Gain
Whole Hearted Living 12 Week Program
Learn to peel away the layers of misbelief, find your truth, make better choices, calm your emotions, find mental stillness, and create clarity of thinking
Consistent practice is the key to change and personal growth. You will learn to peel away the layers of misbelief, find your truth, make better choices, calm your emotions, find mental stillness, and create clarity of thinking.
Topics covered over our 12 weeks together:
- Ayurvedic daily routine practices (dinacharya) and lifestyle practices
- Yoga and other physical practices
- Meditation techniques that are easy to apply
- Pranayama (breathing techniques)
- Stress management techniques
- You will receive a variety of practices along with lecture notes and home study
Journey of a Yogi 6 Week Program
This program is designed for participants who are seeking to study the foundations of yoga history, philosophy, traditions, ethics of yoga and learn more about this 5000-year-old practice and the ancient teachings that continue to be relevant today. You will gain a better understanding of where yoga comes from including the various traditions and lineages and how these sacred practices can be utilized.
Topics covered over our 6 weeks together:
- Patanjali’s eight limbs of yoga ethical principles that root yoga as a practice and philosophy
- classical yoga, modern yoga, history, and philosophy
- different types of yoga: Hatha, Raja, Bhakti, Jhana, and Karma
- the history of yoga, its styles, sutras, and ancient texts
- Tamas, Rajas, and Sattva
- an introduction to pranayama (breathwork), meditation, chakras, mantras, mudras, chakras, Ayurveda
- mindfulness and perspective
30 Day Ayurveda Challenge
Transform Your Life One Small Step at a Time
The Daily Routine – Dinacharya
Do you find that the hectic pace of modern living and digital distractions are leaving you feeling depleted each morning? If so, it is time to gain the benefits from following a daily Ayurvedic routine or dinacharya.
In Ayurveda, there is a strong emphasis on the importance of a consistent daily routine. This sets the tone for your entire day, bringing a sense of clarity, calm, and well-being. It gives the body, mind, and spirit the chance to cleanse and ground. It’s a great way to start renewed every morning, although Ayurveda often teaches that your day begins the night before.
Does this sound like something you’d like to do for yourself? Join us on a 30-day journey into Ayurveda.
Benefits of following Dinacharya:
- Dinacharya follows nature’s laws. It helps us to sync our bodies and minds with our internal clocks (circadian rhythm) and nature.
- The Ayurvedic daily routine pays close attention to personal hygiene. It also boosts the effects of our five senses and keeps them healthy.
- It strengthens the body and improves mental health.
- It aids in the development of strong immunity, both physically and mentally. And more…
There are Three options.
- Free Self Guided
- Group Lead by Kamie
- Private with Kamie
Intro to Yoga: Six-Week Program
If you have been looking for a yoga class and have been scared to try, this is the class for you! Each week we will start with a short twenty-minute lecture on basic breathing techniques, philosophy, and basic alignment. The yoga class will then start with a meditation and move into basic yoga poses to build confidence in your practice of yoga. This class is for folks who have little to no yoga experience, or who are looking to revisit the basics!
- Week #1: Belly Breathing, Alignment for warm-up Poses
- Week #2: Meditation and Yoga, Alignment for Warrior Poses
- Week #3: Types of Yoga, Alignment for safe Twisting
- Week #4: Yama & Niyamas
- Week #5: Alignment for Closing Poses
- Week #6: The Power of Savasana!
30 Day Intro to Yoga Program
If you have looked for a yoga class and have been scared to try, this is the class for you! Learn the basics of yoga in a group of people that are in the same place in their yoga journey. Each week will start with meditation and move into basic yoga poses to build confidence in your practice of yoga. This class is for folks who have little to no yoga experience!
30 Day of Meditation Program
Spend thirty days with less stress, better sleep, and more awareness! Each day we will move through guided meditations that will give you more clarity on topics.
A meditation practice can seem daunting but it doesn’t have to be! We can all gain a new perspective with the world around us. A greater perspective only takes a little practice. There are many things in life that are beyond our control. We can only control our thoughts and how we react to events. Meditation is a means of transforming your mind. These practices are techniques that encourage and develop concentration, clarity, and emotional positivity.
After our practice together spend a few minutes reflecting or journaling to move thoughts from your head into the universe.