Jamie and I have many great experiences together. We have run side-by-side in 50-mile races, long runs at Afton State Park, and have great conversations over food and wine. We multiplied our friendship years by running hundreds of miles together in all types of weather and through extreme emotions. My fondest memory is when we would sit back on her deck in NE Mpls after a long run, relaxing and talking about everything and nothing at all.
On the Deck With Jamie has a strong sweet, floral flavor that soothes and calms. Its flavor begins with a sugary pep that finishes with smoothe overtones from the licorice root. This well-balanced tea reminisces antique flavors of life on the farm.
Contains Organic Herbs: tulsi, nettles. oat straw, chamomile flower, fennel seed, cardamom, licorice root
This tea does not contain caffeine **Licorice Root doesn’t taste like black licorice. Learn more about Licorice root.
- Removes excess mucus from the lungs and upper respiratory tract*
- Promotes healthy weight management*
- Supports healthy circulation*
- Heightens awareness and promotes mental clarity*
- Supports comfortable digestion and balanced stomach acid levels*
- Supports healthy urination and soothes the urinary tract*
- Calms and soothes the nerves and muscles*
- Supports a healthy, comfortable menstrual cycle*
- Contains Nutrients: vitamins, amino acids, minerals and more…*
- Reduce inflammation*
Directions: Place a tea bag in your favorite cup or mug. Bring water to a rolling boil and immediately pour over your teabag. Steep for about 5 minutes or more. Remove the teabag. Enjoy! **SIDE NOTE: Tea bags can stay in your cup as long as you would like without getting bitter. We often put ours in a thermos and enjoy sipping all-day, adding more hot water as needed.